Thursday, January 17, 2013

Who needs that many jackets??

I walked into my garage the other day and noticed that my husband had 5 different jackets hanging by his ski rack. Now, this would be fine if those were the only 5 jackets he owned. But then I put something in the coat closet-- he has 6 jackets in there. We also have a cedar closet in our basement where we store off-season stuff. At least 4 in there. Then there is his other closet in the basement, for all of his ski/camp gear. I didn't count, but there are probably 3-4 more (at least) in there.

Who needs this many jackets?? A hoarder. My husband is a clothes and gear hoarder. I have a feeling that when we are old and gray, our kids will have to sneak into our house and take a few items of clothing at a time out of the house so he doesn't notice.

Maybe that will be my new plan when he is skiing on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment